Home Sweet Home Cache - 1st Try

The Home Depot Cache



Another micro in a parking lot.

Great.

I hate them but this one was just placed yesterday and of course I couldn’t resist trying.

We pulled in Home Depot parking lot and the GPS took us to some bushes all the way out by the road. We searched for just a few minutes but it was starting to get dark and of course even as far away from the building as we were there were several Muggles about.

One thing I’ve definitely learned is that you can only see these things in broad daylight so I reined in the kids and called it a Did Not Find for today.

I see where only one other group (Team Turtle Ham that the Island Girl met) found this one today which is surprising since there were so many new caches out and lots of hunters around.

Oh well, this one goes in the stack for another day.

Labels: