Another Night on the Island

We never made it out to listen to the band last night. When the Island King got home from running his errands he said he was a little tired and unless I really wanted to go out, he would rather stay home. That was fine with me. I never could decide what to wear and by the time he got home I was already thinking I'd rather spend the night at home. We had a lazy supper (corn dogs and tater tots) and then I spent a while scrubbing the magic marker off of the youngest Island Boy's face and body. Luckily, it all came off. I knew hiding the Sharpie would pay off - these washable markers really do wash off LOL

Tonight we are going to a local festival that we go to each year. Just the two of us will go tonight and then tomorrow during the day we'll take the kids. I'm really looking forward to it - we always have the best time when we go. But, before I can go out tonight I have to go to the grocery store and do some laundry. Fun stuff.

Labels: