It's the Day Before Thanksgiving!

I woke up this morning thinking It's the day before Thanksgiving!!! We are going to my parents house for Thanksgiving this year so I don't have to spend 12 hours in the kitchen today cooking. Talk about thankful! The Island Girl and I will be making a pan of dressing to take but other than that there will be no major cooking for me. I've been working crazy long days lately on the Island King's business and the Button Factory and today I'm taking the day off. I'm going to do a little laundry and run to the grocery store but that's about it. Then I'm going to spend the rest of the day hanging out with my kids and just enjoying life. I realized at 11:00 last night when I finished the Button Factory work for the day that I haven't done anything fun or relaxing in almost 2 weeks. That stops today! LOL I have so much to be thankful for and for the next 2 days I'm going to spend my time being just that - Thankful. Working around that clock will stop until Friday - at which time I'll have to get right back to it but for now I am declaring a cease fire LOL
I hope everyone out there has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Stay safe and remember to count your blessings!

Labels: