Pj Day

I can't believe that it's 11:00 at night and I am still in my pjs. Not the pjs I would have normally put on tonight but the pjs I put on last night and then just never took off today. I woke up a little late this morning and would have had just enough time to get everyone dressed and rush out the door for church but to be honest I just didn't want to. It wasn't that I didn't want to go to church but that I didn't want to wake everyone up, look for the inevitable lost shoe, feed them breakfast in the car and all of the other craziness that goes with running late. I feel really bad about it but I just didn't have the energy to jump out of bed and hit the floor running. I drank some coffee and sat down at my computer and didn't get up until time to cook dinner. The boys played in the backyard all day and the Island Girl read and the Island King messed around on his computer. When it was time to go to the boat races I told the Island King that I really didn't want to go but for him to go if he wanted. He said he was happy doing what he was doing so we could hear the boats racing but never went down there LOL It was a really peaceful day and I finally got caught up with my button factory work but that was about the only thing I accomplished. But, the house is clean and the laundry is under control so aside from missing church it's been a really nice day. I'm going to bed soon and am actually going to get dressed tomorrow LOL

Labels: