BooMama's Christmas Tour of Homes


I was wandering the blog world and ran into BooMama's Christmas Tour of Homes. I enjoyed seeing everyone's decorations and decided to put the Island Girl to work with the camera and we've created a tour of our Christmas wonderland. Our Christmas Tree covered with ornaments we've been collecting for years. I love manatees and we found this ornament a few years ago on our annual pilgrimage to swim with them. My mother gave us this beautiful bird. Snowmen are my favorite. Some of our favorite things.
I painted the manger scene over our mantle years ago. This sign hangs on the inside of our front door. The Christmas Village is my absolute favorite Christmas thing. Our front door. Home Sweet Home.

I am finally ready for Christmas! All of the shopping is done and we'll start preparing the food tomorrow. The Island King is making his famous gumbo which is a really long process so we'll spend tomorrow getting that started and after church the kids and I are going to bake and decorate cookies for Santa. I have a few finishing touches to do around the house before our company arrives Christmas morning and of course I still have lots of presents to wrap but I'll get that finished and we'll spend tomorrow night watching It's A Wonderful Life. I love getting everything done so I can relax the last few days before Christmas.

Labels: