2008 Is Going To Be Good

I can't believe the holidays are over! This holiday season has flown by and I must say that this was probably the best Christmas we've had in many years. Normally, we are plagued by sickness and financial woes during the month of December. It must be some sort of Murphy's Law or something because we will be rocking along fine January through November and then BAM! December arrives and everything falls to pieces. Old Mr. Murphy must have missed us this year though because no one got sick, there were no major financial hurdles and we sailed smoothly right on into 2008. I can't believe it! It was really nice to celebrate Christmas with no major worries and I have spent a lot of time thanking God for all of the blessings he's given us. And as much as I enjoyed Christmas, I'm now looking forward to 2008. I have a feeling this is going to be a good year for us. I have a lot of new and exciting homeschool plans, a good strategy for growing our business and am determined to complete all of the unfinished work on our house. And I really feel like I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. I have a renewed sense of energy and a drive that I had lost somewhere back in 2007. I am so excited about this year and I know that 2008 is going to be a good, productive year for us! I can't wait to see what 2008 brings.