Meme

I saw this meme over at Dawn's Blog and decided to give it a go.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my mother


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday - I read the story of Martin Luther King, Jr. to my son and it was just so sad

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 - 2 Boys and a Girl


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Probably too much


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No they were removed when I was small


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not - I'm terrified of heights


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Some days yes and other days not so much


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Breyers Homemade Vanilla


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes


15. RED OR PINK? Red


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My temper


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Aunt Mildred. She taught me to cross stitch and to enjoy long summer afternoons relaxing on a porch swing


18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Navy blue jogging pants and light blue slippers

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? An oatmeal cookie before bed last night


20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Silence (which is rare at my house)


21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Fire engine red


22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean babies, coffee and vanilla


23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother


24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I really don't like sports at all


25. HAIR COLOR? Blonde (thanks to my hairdresser) brown and gray naturally


26. EYE COLOR? Hazel


27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No


28. FAVORITE FOOD? A good rib-eye steak


29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings


30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? National Treasure 2


31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy blue sweat shirt


32. SUMMER OR WINTER? I love winter holidays but I hate the cold so probably summer


33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs


34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry Pie


35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Winter's Child by Margaret Maron


36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? I don't use one


37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Project Runway - I'm addicted to that show

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My children laughing and waves lapping at the shore


39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones


40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? California but I was a child and don't remember it - Washington DC as an adult

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Needlework

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Florida

Labels: