Round Robin Photo Challenge: A Nice Place to Sit


It's time again for the Round Robin Photo Challenge and the theme for this challenge is A Nice Place To Sit. I had fun with this one and found that there is A Nice Place To Sit almost everywhere.


We were in Seaside not long ago and the Island King saw this Mermaid Chair and decided he'd like to sit with her a while. He says this is a real nice place to sit.

This picture was taken last summer. This is a great place to sit and watch the Offshore Boat Races when they come to town.


This is my youngest son's favorite place to sit. He could drive the tractor all day.

People come from miles around to sit here.


This little Spiderman chair has become our puppy's favorite spot. I can tell by his snoring that he thinks this is a nice place to sit.


Now this really looks like a nice place to sit.


Of all the places I could sit this is my absolute favorite place. Put my feet in the sand, under a hot sun, next to a salty sea and I'm as happy as can be!

Now ya'll head on over to the Round Robin Photo Challenge and take a look at the incredible photography there. Enjoy!

Labels: