Do You Know What Day It Is?

Do you know what day it is? It's the day before tax returns are due - and I haven't done ours yet. I had it in my head that next weekend I would sit down and do them. I don't know why I thought tax day was next Tuesday instead of tomorrow. How did this happen? You would think that me knowing last Friday was the 11th would have been a pretty big clue but it just didn't register. So now I have to spend today (and probably tonight and most of tomorrow) doing the damn taxes. I'd jump off a cliff today if I didn't live in Florida where the tallest cliff is about 2 feet high LOL I would love to hire someone to do them but I'm probably the only one who could ever figure out my bookkeeping system and now that I've waited until the day before I probably couldn't find anyone to do them anyway LOL So now I'm off to bury myself in Quickbooks, an extremely unorganized filing cabinet and deciding if I can deduct pay to myself for child care since I watch the kids while I work. That probably won't fly seeing as how those IRS people are so uptight LOL
Wish me luck!

Labels: