Excellent


This award has been passed on to me from my Florida blogger friend SwampAngel65 over at A Florida Journal. I really enjoy her blog and am honored that she reads mine! Now it's my turn to pass this along. Of course I would send it right back to you SwampAngel. I really enjoy your blog and love to read about your corner of our beautiful state. I would also award this to Lisa at Lisa's Chaos but SwampAngel beat me to it LOL If you haven't read Lisa's blog go and check it out, the woman is a hoot LOL

I would like to pass this award on to:

Kiva at Eclectic Granny. Kiva always has something interesting to say and I love to read about her travels.

Sarah at Charish Me. Sarah and I have a lot in common and I love to check her blog and see what's going on in her life.

Peggy at Kayak Paddle Tales. Peggy takes the most amazing photographs I've ever seen and she truly gives you a look at Florida's beautiful wildlife. Thanks for the look into the Florida of my childhood!

Bethany at Precious Infants. Bethany is the most amazing artist. Her talent never ceases to amaze and inspire me - and her recipes are always delicious.

Mrs. F at Mrs. Furious, Recipes, Rants and Reviews. Mrs. F tells it like it is and ya just never know what she'll say LOL

Jamie at Fully Operational Battlestation. Jamie is an absolute nut and her posts are some of the funniest I've found.

Barb at A Chelsea Morning. I've just recently found Barb's blog. What an interesting woman. She makes the most adorable baby items and I'm anxiously awaiting the opening of her Etsy shop.

Go and give these blogs a look - these ladies never fail to entertain.

Thanks again SwampAngel!

Labels: