What Happened Here?

Do you ever have days that just seem completely out of control? I'm not sure what happened here but the house is a wreck, the grass needs mowing really bad, my checkbook and online banking have shockingly different balances and I'm supposed to be packing for a camping trip tomorrow that probably isn't going to happen. What a mess. To top it all off I have no energy at all. None. I don't even have the energy to ignore everything and go to the beach - which is really unusual for me (part of the reason things get like this is because I'm so good at ignoring it all and going to the beach LOL). I should at least be using this time sitting to work on the new website but that takes energy and again I have none. Well, I have enough that I seem to be able to sit here and whine on my blog though LOL The past few days have been pretty consumed with the cat and I guess that's why I feel like I've been hit by a truck. My brain just made a snap decision and I'm declaring this a mental health day. I'm going to take a long nap and then I might wander down to the dock and watch the sun set. There isn't anything that can't wait until tomorrow.

Labels: