I've Been Tagged

Bethany over at Precious Infants tagged me for this short meme. So here it goes.
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

a) What was I doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was pregnant with my middle child. We work from home and had been using the spare bedroom as an office. With a new baby on the way we needed that space so we closed in our garage and built an office.

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
Repot some pepper plants
Make a bank deposit
Make Santa Stars for Christmas gifts
Pay bills
Go to the fabric store

c) Snacks I enjoy:
Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
BBQ Potato Chips
Bananas

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off our debt
Talk my husband into buying an island in the Caribbean

e) Places I have lived:
Miami
Tampa
Pensacola
Fort Walton Beach
Destin
As you can see I've never lived outside of the great state of Florida. I love it here!

And who am I tagging?
Kiva at Eclectic Granny
Tracy at Seaside Enchantment
Swamp Angel at A Florida Journal
Sarah at Charish Me

Labels: