Fun Monday

Lisa at Lisa's Chaos is this week's
Fun Monday Hostest.

Lisa's assignment for this week is:

"What is one thing you would like to ask your readers? Come up with a question to pose to your visitors and throw it out there on Monday. As we’re all visiting each other’s Fun Monday posts we should answer the various questions we come across.
OR
Show&Tell me about a bird, I’m easily made happy."


This one was easy for me as I have been curious about something for a while now. So here's my question to you...

"Where Do You Park?"
Do you have a designated parking spot in your driveway?

I ALWAYS park my car on the right side of our driveway. The Island King parks on the left. Always.

The other day he was doing some work out front and he moved my car and backed his truck into my spot so he could listen to his stereo. And for the rest of the day that bothered me. I mean it really bothered me. I kept waiting for him to finish and come inside so I could put the cars back where they belong. I'm not an OCD kind of person and rarely do things bother me like this did but I just couldn't stand it. It was sort of like sleeping on the wrong side of the bed. As soon as he finished, I literally ran outside and put the cars back where they belong.

And of course he thinks I'm a nut.

So, I'm curious. Do you pull into your driveway and park in the same spot every time or do you and your spouse switch spots randomly?

And because this is one of my favorite bird pictures I'm including it as well.


What could they be talking about?

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head on over to Lisa's Chaos and see what other burning questions are floating around in blogland.

Labels: