This Is Funny

My dad sent this to me yesterday and I'm still laughing.

My wife and I were at a county fair and we wandered over to look at the bulls.
A sign on the first bull’s pen said “This bull mated 50 times last year”
My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs ... smiled and said “ He mated 50 times last year”

We walked to the next pen and on it was a sign that said “This bull mated 150 times last year”
My wife gave me a healthy jab and said “Wow that’s more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him”

We walked to the last pen and on it was a sign that said “THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES
LAST YEAR”

My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs and she said “That’s once a day! You could REALLY learn something from him”

I looked at her and said “Go over and ask him if it was with the same old cow”

My condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and I should eventually make a full recovery.

Labels: