Friendship Award


My good friend, Swamp Angel over at A Florida Journal, has kindly passed this sweet friendship award to me. I've met some wonderful people through the internet and am fortunate to count her as my friend.

This award comes with 4 simple questions so here they are:

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? Unfortunately I've not kept up with most of my childhood friends. My mother still sees a couple of them from time to time and keeps me up to date on them though.
2. What do you value most about your friends? The thing I value most in a friend is humor. Someone who can make me laugh or smile, even when I'm feeling blue.

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? Absolutely! Being there for each other during hard times and bad days is one of the things I love most about my friends.
4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? I love sitting on the beach chatting with my friends or catching up over a good cup of coffee.
Now I'm going to pass this award along to more of my friends out there in blogland.
Kiva, Lisa, Sarah, Tracy, Dani,Laura and Island Rider are all wonderful women that I have become friends with and truly cherish their friendship!

Labels: