Close By Proxy

My friend, Swamp Angel at A Florida Journal, has passed this award to me. It really sums up this whole blogging thing.


"This blog invests and believes in ‘proximity’ [meaning that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy].”
I never dreamed that I would one day have friends all over the country that I stay in touch with, almost daily. People I've become close to, rely upon and really enjoy having in my life. People that know my family, wonder what I've been up to if they don't hear from me and who I have many different things in common with.

Oh, and I've never met any of them LOL It's really amazing to have close friends that you've never actually met but it's become a reality for me and I love it. I wouldn't trade my blog friends for anything.

I want to pass this along to:

Tracy at Seaside Enchantment for opening her home and always making me feel warm, welcome and comfortable.

Sarah at Charish Me for a kindred spirit I've found in a far away land. Ok, Minnesota's not that far but it seems like it LOL

Island Rider at From A Heavenly Land for the warm embrace I feel whenever I'm there.

Dani at Gardening Under the Florida Sun for sharing her lovely life with us.

And of course, right back to you, Chris. As much as I wish we lived closer, I think we might get into a lot of trouble if we did LOL


Labels: