Bored Bacon

Have I told you about Bored Bacon? He's one of my Geocaching Travel Bugs and I'm starting to miss him.





His desire was to leave the farm, see the world and then return home one day to tell all of his farmyard friends about his adventures.

He left here in March of 2007 and has been traveling ever since.

I had no idea he'd go so far from home.

He's in the Czech Republic right now. I would love to know what he's been up to but the log posts are all in Czech so I can't read them LOL

This picture of him in Prague was posted on his log sheet so it looks like he's having fun.


And he's eating well in Jetzendorf.


I told the kids the other day that I'm ready for him to come home, sit on my desk and tell me all about his adventures.

The Oldest Island Boy looked at his Dad and said "You don't think she believes that pig will really talk to her, do you?"
The Island King laughed and said "With your Mom - anything is possible"

I don't know if he'll ever make it back but it sure looks like he's having the time of his little plastic life LOL

Labels: