A Wonderful Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

We were supposed to go to my niece's birthday party in Pensacola on Saturday but the Island Girl came down with a bad cold so we ended up staying home. I did a little shopping and a little baking but otherwise spent a nice quiet day puttering around the house while she slept.

We dyed some eggs Saturday night





And then Sunday, after church, we went to my MIL's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt.



I realized after I took this picture that I didn't take one that morning when everyone was dressed for church. Oh well, you'll just have to trust me when I tell you they all looked gorgeous!

My MIL hid a ton of eggs all over her yard and they had so much fun finding them.







Island Girl seemed to be feeling a little better so she joined in the hunt. She lasted for a little while and then her cold caught up with her again and she went inside for a long afternoon nap.



And of course the eggs were filled with candy LOL



The Island King spent his afternoon getting the grill and steaks ready





And then cooked us some mouthwatering rib-eyes. They were delicious.

It was a wonderful day and we came home tired, full and happy.

I hope all of you had a wonderful and blessed holiday as well!

Labels: