I Think I'm Back

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything here.
Somehow the month of June got away from me and now here I am and it's the middle of the month already.

We've been getting more calls lately about our stock photos and I decided that it was time to revamp the gallery, add the ton of pictures that have been sitting on my hard drive for months and whip the whole thing into shape.

So I started messing around with it and it became all-consuming. I mean really, why did I think that getting over 3,000 images organized and cataloged wouldn't take that long? LOL

I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel and it shouldn't be long before life can return to normal. And I can go to the beach. And visit the blogs I enjoy.

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go visitin right now!

Labels: