Meet The Fish

The boys have been wanting me to set up an aquarium in their bedroom for some time now.

I had an old 10 gallon tank in the garage so the other day we pulled it out, cleaned it up and set it up in their room.


After letting it stabilize for a couple of days, it was time to add the fish.

We went to Petsmart and they took a long time looking at all of the fish, deliberating and deciding which ones they wanted.

Meet Big Al.

I don't know where the name Big Al came from but while we were still in Petsmart the Oldest had already picked the name.

This one is Code Red.


And Black Phantom.


This is Code Blue. The Youngest Island Boy named him and at the time I had no idea how prophetic his name would be.


He didn't make it and is now in my freezer waiting for me to return him to Petsmart.

Now that the boys have fish, the Island Girl has decided that she wants a Hedgehog.

That's not going to happen.

I think.

Labels: