It Feels Like Fall!

It finally feels like Fall!

It's been seriously hot and humid here for the last few weeks and I was beginning to wonder if Fall was ever going to show up.

A few of my blogger friends have already had snow while we're still swimming in the warm Gulf waters and roasting on hot afternoons.

I'm not a fan of really cold weather (I have thin Florida blood and would freeze to death up North) but I am ready for a little cool weather.

Of course when the Oldest Island Boy got dressed this morning we discovered that he has outgrown EVERY single pair of long pants he owns. Even his pjs are too small.

I guess we'll be doing some shopping this week.

It's supposed to warm back up by the middle of the week and we'll be back in shorts and tank tops but for today it's chilly out there and I'm enjoying every second of it.

Labels: