KISS Rocked

I take back my comment from yesterday about KISS being dinosaurs.

KISS Rocked!

This was hands down the best show I've ever seen.

The Island Girl was so excited that I thought she was going to pop during the ride to Pensacola.

We got to the Civic Center and when she saw the sign out front the poor girl almost hyperventilated. She kept saying "I can't believe this is really happening" over and over again LOL


Buckcherry opened for them and they were pretty good but during intermission Island Girl told us that she'd expected more. She thought the sound would be better and maybe there would be more lights and special effects.


We laughed and told her that KISS would be a little different.

She wasn't disappointed.






It was truly an amazing show. For old guys they have incredible energy.

I was even more surprised that the crowd wasn't the freak show I thought it would be. There were a lot of people in makeup and a few in costumes but for the most part it was people my age and a lot of families.

I wouldn't have thought that a KISS concert would be a bring the kids kind of event but halfway through the show I was wishing we'd brought our boys too.

The Island Girl loved her birthday present and we all loved the show so it was money well spent.

If you ever get a chance to see KISS you should. Those old guys really know how to put on a show.

Labels: