You Do What?

My sister sells Reliv and recently met a couple from Montana who were here for a Reliv conference. They'd never been here before and and after getting to know them at the conference, my sister invited them to spend a day out in the boat with her and her husband.

She said they had a great time and having never been to Florida before the couple were fascinated with everything they saw.

At one point the woman asked about scuba diving. My sister was a dive instructor for years and she spent a while telling them all about. I'm not sure what all she said but she told me that when she finished the woman looked at her and said...

"So, you spit in your mask and pee in your wet suit? Hm. I think I'll pass."

When you break it down like that diving just doesn't sound very appealing LOL

Labels: