A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Laughs

I try really hard not to laugh at other people.

I really do.

But sometimes I just can't help myself.

I see something and no matter how much I hear my Mother's voice in my head saying "Be Nice!" the devil in me takes over and I laugh.

It's worse now that I have a blog because not only can I laugh but I can post things here for the world to see and laugh with me.

Unless you're nicer than I am and laughing is never acceptable.

In which case you'll want to go away now.

Because I laughed until I cried when I saw this picture.



This is the French Air Force Summer Uniform.

My cousin works for the UN and has been in Haiti helping with disaster relief and sent me a link to a bunch of photos she's taken in Port Au Prince.

She says this is not a joke and these are the actual summer issue uniforms.

I am in no way making fun of the individuals wearing the uniforms but...

There is just something inherently wrong with a soldier wearing a sleeveless, V-neck shirt and little man shorts.

My apologies to the French. I realize you are a nation of lovers not fighters.

After seeing this I realize that's a good thing.

Labels: