Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Waiting

We're going to a public meeting this afternoon held by the DEP, Coast Guard, local officials and someone from BP to see what they have to say about the oil spill.

We're waiting and watching and praying.

No oil yet but it seems to be more a matter of when and not if.

Really wishing our livelihood wasn't directly related to tourism and real estate right now.

And feeling helpless about the loss of wildlife.

When will we stop this oil madness and look for alternatives?

We can go to the moon but we can't run our world on solar and wind power?

I don't believe that for a second.
Post a Comment