Sunset Cruising

I've always enjoyed riding in the boat around sunset.


I especially love riding up and down the canals on Holiday Isle.


This house is known as the castle house.

The front has turrets and a big castle looking front door and the inside is round and centered around a giant open fire pit.

Not my style but still really cool.

It's a good thing that I don't have a deck like this one.


I'd wander out first thing in the morning with my coffee and I'd still be sitting there as the sun was setting in the evening.

It's hard for me to get everything that needs doing done now - with a deck like that one the battle would be lost.

I would love one of these though.


I can see myself sliding down that slide daily.


The Island King's mother built this house when there were only 3 other houses over here.



The new owners built the deck over the dock but other than that it's the same as it was when the Island King and his brother lived there as kids.

According to my MIL they spent all of their time swimming in the canal and running naked through the sand dunes.

Not a bad childhood if you ask me.

And one of the best things about sunset boat rides is stopping at Harbor Docks for boiled shrimp.


We send the guys up to collect the food while we relax in the boat.


Then we ride off into the sunset to swim, eat and soak up paradise.

Now, if I could just find someone to pay me to do this. It would be better than winning the lottery!

Labels: