Alive and Well

It's been quite a while since I sat down to write anything here and to be honest I didn't realize how long it has been until I started getting email from my friends and family wanting to know if everything is alright.

I'm happy to say that all is well. We've been enjoying our summer and life is just as crazy as always.

But...

For some reason blogging started to feel like a chore. I have no idea why.

So I stopped. Cold turkey. Didn't even think about writing anything.

I've continued to read other blogs but haven't left any comments. I didn't want to write those either.

Which is really odd for me because I always have something to say.

I began to wonder if I was done. Should I write a final post and shut the blog down?
I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so I did nothing.

But when I woke up this morning the first thing I thought about was my blog.

I wanted to write something, wanted to pick up my blog and continue on.

So here I am.

Maybe it was a phase I was going through or maybe I had writer's block and didn't realize it.

Whatever is was - it has passed and I'm back.

And since my life is just as crazy as always I'll have lots of stories to tell.

Labels: