Hooters

Both of my boys have a fascination with the restaurant Hooters and are always asking us to take them there.

Not because of the food but because they want to see "hot girls."

The Youngest is a little young for hot girls but because he has an older brother, who talks about girls a lot, he wants to see hot girls too.

The other night the Island King decided he wanted some wings (at least that's the story I heard) and decided to take the boys to Hooters.

They were so excited and took showers - voluntarily - which NEVER happens.

When they got home the Youngest proudly showed me his sling which the waitresses signed.



And then showed me the picture their father took of them with the waitresses.



My first thought when I saw the picture was "That girl's boob is bigger than the Youngest's head. And he has a BIG head!"

I should probably be mad that my husband took my sons to look at boobs but I'm not.

I'm going to go with the "They went for the wings" story.

Labels: