Redhead Rancher Boots

I normally don't use my blog to promote a product but I've got to tell you about my boots.



Redhead's Rancher Leather Boots.



Not because Redhead is paying me - which they aren't - but because these are the best boots I've ever owned.



I've had them for 4 years now and love them more every time I wear them.

And I am not easy on them.

The leather is still in excellent condition and the thick soles have saved me from many a cactus.



The absolute best part is that they are 100% waterproof.



I've worn them in creeks, swamps and torrential rain and my feet stay perfectly dry.

And warm - which is important because I can't stand it when my feet get cold.

They don't make my feet sweat either, like the pair I had before I bought these.

Just warm, dry feet.

One drawback, for some, is that they have no arch support.

Because I'm flat footed that works for me and is probably the reason I can wear them for so long without my feet hurting at all.

The Island King, on the other hand, has a high arch in his foot and the boots made his feet ache after a while.

I bought a pair of insoles for him and now he thinks they are as comfortable as I do.

So if you spend a lot of time hiking or hunting I highly recommend these boots.

They are the best pair I've ever owned.

Labels: