My Dream Laundry Room

Because of the Island King's job I have seen some incredible houses.

And in almost every house I see something I want. Huge closets, gourmet kitchens, balconies with amazing views, bathrooms bigger than my house...

But what I saw yesterday took my breath away.

The laundry room of my dreams.



I don't know why I was so drawn to this particular laundry room but I just couldn't walk away.







I almost think that if this were my laundry room I might actually enjoy doing laundry.

Well, that may be going a little far but I can say I'd rather be in this laundry room than mine.

It occurred to me that when the kids move out I could turn one of their bedrooms into a laundry room like this one.

Then it occurred to me that once the kids move out I won't have much laundry to do.

Isn't that the way it always happens?

Labels: