Her First Car

The Island Girl has a new car!!!



A really sweet deal fell into my Dad's lap so he came over to talk to me about it.

It's a 1999 model but only has 64,000 miles on it.

I laughed and asked if the car was owned by a little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays.

Dad laughed even harder and said Yes.

It belonged to an older woman my parents have known for years and these are the actual miles on the car - because she never ventured far from home.

Dad had it checked out by a mechanic and the motor is in excellent condition.

The interior is really nice too. Clean, still smells good - all the things that most older cars are not.

We were a little hesitant to buy it before the Island Girl saw it but it was such a good deal and I had no doubt she would love it so Dad called the lady and declared it sold.

I was right.

My girl LOVES her new car.





The only problem was that the radio had a cassette player and since she doesn't even know what cassettes are we decided to get her a new stereo.

Her and the Island King went and had a new one installed two days later so now she has a pretty little car to drive with her favorite tunes coming from the radio.

And because this is her new car she asked that I park on the grass so she can have the driveway.



Her feet still haven't touched the ground.

Labels: