She's A High School Graduate!

Last night the Island Girl graduated from High School!



Even though she graduated from NWFSC two weeks ago with an AA degree she still needed to get that high school diploma under her belt.

There were 101 students in her graduating class so the ceremony was much smaller and more personal than the college ceremony.







These kids have worked so hard and managed to finish high school and two years of college all at the same time.

They are an amazing group of young adults and I'm honored that my daughter is one of them.

My parents, the Island King's Mother and FIL and my sister and two of her kids came and after the ceremony we went for a late dinner at Ruby Tuesday's (which is another story all in itself)







The ceremony was wonderful and we are all so proud of her!



Now I just have to accept the fact that she's moving away in August - which is not going to be easy.

Labels: