Barrel Rolling - Sandcastle Momma Style

If you read the post about Brian and the rolling kayak you might remember that we own a kayak that requires tremendous balance to ride - and there can't be any water in the hull.

My Dad spent some time last summer, getting the water out and the hull sealed but this particular kayak is a lot more like a barrel than a boat and it is incredibly hard not to roll over.

I decided to practice staying upright the other afternoon and it did not go well.

I immediately became Brian and rolled a LOT.



Oddly, both the Island King and the Youngest Island Boy don't have much trouble staying upright.

I think it's because they both have a bigger butt than I do and are able to balance better because they have more cheek on each side.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Labels: