Isaac Turns

I went to bed Saturday night after having looked at this potential track for Isaac, feeling pretty sure he was coming to town.



Little did I know that 40 miles down the road my cousins had already taken care of the situation.

By performing the "Banana Sacrifice Ceremony"



Local bananas are cut - they have to be local - no grocery store bananas for this.



Crazy people are given knives, alcohol and banana leaves...











A ceremonial Indian dance is performed...



And then everyone walks out onto the dock and throw the bananas in the water.







While this may seem nuts the projected path for Isaac today looks like this.



I wonder which is the more powerful deterrent - the Indian ceremony or the pure crazy at the end of the dock?

Seeing as how these are my blood relatives, I'm going with the Indian theory.

Labels: