That is Really Strange

I want to say right up front that I am not in any way making fun of or laughing at the owner of this house.

But this is just too odd not to mention.

Not far from me is a house with some seriously disturbing stuff in the yard.

The first thing you see is this.


Yes, that is indeed a teddy bear stuffed head first into a portable toilet. And yes, that is a lampshade on his butt. 


The driveway is even stranger.


 The stuffed animal out at the end of the driveway has the word Keria written under it.

And someone is being loudly accused of lying.


I’m not sure what’s up with the teddy bears but this one has no head, is sitting in a vase and has a unicorn sticking out of it’s neck.

I drive by there every once in a while and it’s always the same.
  
I’m telling you, you just can’t make this stuff up. 

Labels: