Getting Ready


I don’t know how it happened but Christmas snuck right up on me this year.

It was December 5th and then in the blink of an eye it’s now 3 days until Christmas Eve.

The worse thing is that I didn’t even realize that happened until I talked to my Mother last night and when she asked something about Christmas I said “I don’t know yet, I’ll let you know at the beginning of the week”

There was a long silence and then Mom said “Don’t you think you should take care of that sooner?”

Mom plans things WAY ahead of time so I just assumed she was just thinking farther ahead.

When we got off the phone I looked at the calendar and realized that the beginning of next week IS Christmas.

Whoa!

So I’m rounding up the troops and we’re frantically trying to finish the 312 things on my list.

Wish me luck!

Labels: