The Walking Dead Episode 11


I’m going to start with Rick.

Bless his heart, even his own son believes it’s time for him to step down and let someone else lead the group.

“You deserve a rest” Carl says.  I agree. Rick’s not playing with a full deck anymore and crazy is not exactly something one wants in a leader.

Carl is right, with Hershel as the brains and Daryl as the brawn they’d have some pretty good leadership.

Although, I disagree with Hershel wanting to leave the prison. They’d never make it out in the open with that baby.

And you know I have to spend some time bashing Andrea.

Just when I thought she couldn’t get any dumber, she confides in the Governor’s lackey.
Did she honestly believe he wouldn’t tell on her?

How does someone as stupid as she is even dress herself in the mornings?

Carol was brilliant when she gave Andrea the advice to kill the Governor and take over Woodbury herself.

I knew I liked Carol.

And when Michonne accused Andrea of choosing a warm bed over a friend she was spot on. 

As Andrea stood over the Governor with the knife in her hand I had no doubt in my mind that she would not kill him.

Not because she’s a peaceful sort of woman but because she’s an absolute idiot. She may really believe she can get him and Rick to “talk, resolve their differences and work together.”

I just don’t understand what she’s thinking.

The Governor doesn’t even try to hide his creepiness any more and is now turning the utopian town of Woodbury into an armed camp. 

Last week, when Rick went nuts and threw the new folks out of the prison I felt like he might regret it and sure enough – the Governor now has 4 new soldiers.

But I have to wonder how the citizens of Woodbury are going to react to their perfect leader showing his true colors.

It looks like Rick, Carl and Michonne will run into some new folks next week. I hope it’s not the same guys they ran into in the bar last season because the group in the prison need more members – and quick.

I wish I didn’t have to wait until next week to see what happens…

Labels: