Vince Vance and the Valiants

Vince Vance and the Valiants played at Harborwalk recently and as usual they were awesome!


They play such a good mix of music and he loves to get the audience involved so it is impossible to just sit and watch the show.






They sang Locomotion and he came out into the crowd and it wasn’t long before the Island King and I joined the train and were “doing the locomotion” with everyone else.

I couldn’t sit still and ended up dancing the whole night.

The Island Boys were with us but had disappeared into the crowd with their friends and girlfriends so I sent a text to the Oldest telling him to come find me.

He showed up with his girlfriend and a couple of her friends and I said “Dance with your Mother”

Bless his heart – his face turned beet red and I’m sure the last thing he wanted to do was dance with me.

But, when The Twist is playing – you dance.

Dancing with me worked out well for him because all of the girls were talking about how sweet he was for dancing with his mom.

Not a bad way to spend a Saturday night.


 If you ever have the chance to see a Vince Vance show - don’t miss it. His shows are always fantastic. 

Labels: