Water Spheres and Zip Lines at Harborwalk Village

The Island King and I went down to HarborWalk Village yesterday to get out of the house for a while.

I'm amazed every time I go down there at how much more they've added. Food, vendors, shopping, a kid zone, you name it and it's there.

We walked up to watch the Hamster Balls - which are actually called Water Spheres. I think these things are SO cool but the Island King gets wigged out just thinking about them. He says they are giant germ bubbles and that if an epidemic ever wipes out society he's positive it will have started with these Water Spheres.


He's probably right about the germ thing although I think them starting a world epidemic is unlikely.


They do look fun though.

The Zip Line, on the other hand, does not look as fun to me. Between having vertigo and my fear of heights, just climbing the stairs would do me in.


 

 I do plan on bringing the kids back, putting my go-pro on their heads and letting them go. They'll have a blast and I'll get to relive the adventure from the safety of the ground. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Labels: