Easter in the Boat

Since buying our boat we haven't really been able to spend much time in it. It's been windy and cloudy or the Island King has been working so when we were deciding what to do for Easter I knew I wanted to spend the day in the boat.


Sunday started out as a beautiful day but by the time we got on the water the sun was gone and it was a little chilly but we absolutely didn't care. We were on a mission to have fun and have fun we did.








The Easter Bunny brought the kids the Shark Glide towable for behind the boat and even though the water was cold we were determined to ride the Shark.


It was so much fun and while the Oldest spent his time trying to do tricks – I just didn't want to fall off in the cold water.





I was surprised at how sore I was last night and my sweet husband said “Maybe you should start a little slower. Maybe walk to the mailbox or do an occasional leg lift.”

If my body wasn't one big charlie horse I'd resent that statement.


We came home, tired and cold but it was an incredible day and I can't wait to do it again!

















Labels: