Vicki, over at My Maracas, tagged me last week for a 7 Weird Things About Me meme and even
though it’s taken a week I’ve finally done it.
Awhile back I did an 8 Random Things About Me Meme and in case that wasn’t too much
information I’ve included 7 more things - only this time I asked my family to name 7 weird things about me and am posting their responses. Of course as soon as I asked the question, the Island Girl said “We can only pick 7?” The general consensus around here is that everything about me is weird LOL
1. I LOVE bald guys. Totally bald, 8 ball shiny, kind of bald. I don’t know why, but I do. I’ve threatened to shave the Island King’s head while he sleeps and the only thing that stops me is that I just don’t think he’d look good bald, so he’s safe - for now.
2. I can’t eat out alone. I’ve tried taking a book into restaurants and reading while I eat but that doesn’t work and I’ve ended up eating as fast as I can so I can hurry up and get out of there. I have been known to run through a drive through and then eat in my car just so I didn’t have to eat inside by myself.
3. I HATE drinking out of a can. When I do, it seems like all I can taste is metal and the drink is ruined. I’ll do it but I don’t like to.
4. I love to dig through other people’s trash looking for treasure. I’ve found some really good stuff like that and am always amazed at what people throw away. It really is true that one man’s trash is another’s treasure.
5. I HAVE to park on the right side of my driveway and get seriously OCD if my car is on the left side.
6. I believe in ghosts. I know that sounds crazy but really, if you think about it, it’s not so crazy after all. The reason I believe is because I believe in God and believe that when we die our souls go to heaven or hell. So who’s to say some souls aren’t here, wandering the earth? Maybe they’re here for good or maybe they’re here for evil but since I don’t believe it’s over when you die I see no reason not to believe in ghosts.
7. I suffer from terrible road rage. I pray and I try my best not too but there are a LOT of days when I spend most of the time in my car wishing I had a huge Gatling gun mounted to the hood so I could shoot all of the idiot drivers on the road. Horrible but true.
So there you have it. 7 Weird Things About Me. I’m going to break the rules and not tag anyone but instead let whoever is interested in sharing their weirdness grab this meme and run with it.
Surely I’m not the only one who suffers from serious weirdness.